summer’s greatest delicacy
lemon + mint ricotta stuffed squash blossoms
cooking time: 10 mins
prep time: 10 minutes
12 squash blossoms
3 tbsp coconut oil
½ cup tapioca starch
½ tsp baking soda
1 tbsp gluten free flour
½ - ¾ cup prosecco/sparkling wine (or soda water)
heirloom tomato sauce
2 heirloom tomatoes (yellow, orange, or red varietal)
½ tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic
4 basil leaves
¼ - ½ tsp sea salt
1. make cashew ricotta filling (click this link)
2. to make tomato sauce, place tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, basil + sea salt in food processor + pulse to a pureed texture. it’s ok to leave some chunks of tomato
3. to make batter, mix all ingredients (tapioca starch, baking soda, gluten free flour + prosecco) together to desired thickness, it should be pretty thin + smooth
4. stuff squash blossoms with cashew ricotta filling
5. heat medium skillet + add 1 tbsp of coconut oil + heat till smoking
6. dip stuffed squash blossoms in batter + place in skillet (cook 4 - 6 squash blossoms at a time). turning every minute to properly cook batter on all sides to a golden brown. remove blossoms from skillet + sprinkle with sea salt
7. repeat cooking with remaining squash blossoms
8. when all blossoms are cooked, serve warm with tomato sauce
Photo reblogged from with 1,451 notes
Sheinside’s sweater meets the coming season, will you join the trend?
Which one is your must-have?
You can get whichever comfy sweater in the picture for free now!
The links of the four sweaters:
How to win:
1 Follow sheinsidefashion on Tumblr, like&reblog this post.
2 The same as Step 1.
☂ 3 winners will be picked and publised on Sept. 23.
If these 4 stunners are not your cup of tea, you can also participate in Sheinside Fall Sweaters Sale and enjoy 25% off with code: sweater25 here:
NO NO NO YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THIS IS A REALLY FAMOUS ANIMATION FILM TECHNIQUE DONE BY ONE INSANE STUDIO YEARS AND YEARS AGO IN GERMANY, ONLY A FEW FILMS, BECAUSE OF HOW HARD THEY WERE TO MAKE.
EACH AND EVERY FRAME OF THESE MOVIES ARE OIL PAINTINGS ON GLASS.
since feeling is first
who pays any attention
to the syntax of things
will never wholly kiss you;
wholly to be a fool
while Spring is in the world
my blood approves,
and kisses are a better fate
lady i swear by all flowers. Don’t cry
—the best gesture of my brain is less than
your eyelids’ flutter which says
we are for each other: then
laugh, leaning back in my arms
for life’s not a paragraph
And death i think is no parenthesis
No sugardaddies. No sugar mamas. No sugarbabies. Full socialism in romantic relationships. There are only sugarcomrades.
Photo reblogged from love is like a suit of armor. it makes you strong. with 247 notes
Elisabeth Moss attends the premiere of The One I Love on August 7, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.
Page 1 of 307